Looking for work? It’s that time of the year again when we look for inspired people to come and join our team! We have both part-time and full-time positions available in a variety of areas of our busy sports centre and laser game.
For more details call 01332 204004, or email us. If you wish to apply, please submit your application and CV for consideration.
- Relief Cleaner – regular weekends (2 weekends in 3) and ad-hoc weekday holiday relief
- Weekend F&B staff – 6-10 hours per week PT (18+)
- Indoor Cricket Umpires for Autumn Season – full training given – flexible hours and shifts.
- Sports Assistant Manager – 40 hours per week FT
- Sports Assistants – 10-16 hours per week PT
- 5aside Soccer Referees – flexible hours and shifts
- Netball Umpires – flexible hours and shifts
- Indoor Cricket Umpires – flexible hours and shifts
- Food and Beverage staff – 10-16 hours per week PT (18+)
- Weekend Kitchen Staff – 8-12 hours per weekend PT
- Megazone Laser Game Attendant – 4+ hours per weekend PT
- Party Hosts – 4-10 hours per weekend PT
- Sports Party ‘On-court’ hosts – 4-8 hours per weekend PT
- Car Park Attendants – 4-10 hours per weekend PT (September to April)
- Cleaners – regular part-time hours and relief staff. Weekday mornings 9am – 12pm and weekends 7am – 10am.
Successful applicants will be eager, enthusiastic and willing to work hard in a busy environment. They should be able to work evenings and weekends and be able to adapt to the challenges of looking after customers whilst they visit us.
Qualifications are not a pre-requisite, though preferred in some roles; full training will be given to all new employees.
It’s your chance to join one of Derby’s business success stories – don’t miss it!
#derby #recruiting #hiring #jobs #vacancies